Thursday, November 22, 2007

Assignment datelines are drawing near.. and I'm yet near completion of any one of them.. I dont know where shld I go now.. was planning to change course.. it will be equalivelent to going back to yr1.. I wun mind actually.. if I'm really doing what I like.. but, since I'm alreadi in yr2(haha.. davs.. *hinthint*), almost everyone say that I shld continue on.. but was thinking.. I really cannot do this anymore.. argh..

adding to the fuel, is our relationship problem.. ok la.. there's been misunderstanding between us.. partly was my fault for nt being understanding enough.. sometimes I feel so hurt by his words.. I juz cant talk to him anymore.. cant help it.. I miss him so much..

meeting and talking back with leewah really made me feel betta thou.. but, now, everyone's busy with assignments and exams.. I dont want to 'fan' her with this since she also has her set of problems.. which, I tink worst than mine.. (ahh~ i'm a weakling!)

the other day, met up with Johnson agn.. thanks dude~ hahas.. nt for him, I wun b eating my lunch agn.. ahh.. lately no appetite to eat.. no hunger pangs, no tummy growling and I cant even feel if I'm eating or not.. @@ have alot of sleepless nights.. even if i slpt enough.. I would still feel very tired.. every now and then, I'll doze off if I dont do something to keep myself awake..

I know my plans for future arent as strong or as amiable as you guys.. but, cant a sch dropout be as successful as the rest? I know 18 is too young for anything.. but I really AM sailling to no where.. I just want to do my business seriously.. this time I'm not joking.. it's been my childhood dream to setup a business of my own.. and yes, david william.. I did it.. =D my shop is still standing tall till this day, It will be and It shall be standing till the day u come and visit me.. =D

what I ask for now is support.. not lecture. not advice. not even suggestion.. when I need it, I'll know who to go.. no worries.. =)

and thanks Victor.. =) u juz made my day feel a lil betta..




++ topic ++
is it really inapproprieate for couples to hug and kiss in public?
I wasnt born into a hugs and kisses family.. but I believe that these harmless act could simply made your day happier.. my sis loves to hug me.. I hug my sis too.. all these juz make me go aww~ you're so sweet.. but, do this onli to ppl hum they allow AND comfortable to hug in public.. haha.. I love hugging my dear in public.. nt kissing thou since there's too many pair of eyes are watching us.. and I realise, most adults dont like teenagers to do that in public.. hello~ dont u do that when you're young? what excite most is the feeling I got when I'm going home by 6pm.. that's when my dad would b on the train as well.. so there would be higher chances of him seeing me with Jeff.. XD it's super exciting.. my heart races through out the whole journey back home.. haha! if he really caught us one day, haha.. i dont know what to say, mayb, yah.. we're still tgt.. and I love him.. haha! did i see a big tight slap on my face? XP

ahh.. back to topic.. tat day, I was directly standing infront of this couple.. both kip hugging and giggling like any other couple.. haha.. it juz made me feel jealous.. y my dear's nt with me.. =X budden at the other side, this auntie keep starring at them.. hey auntie! mind ur own bussiness can? so kaypoh for wad sial! and on another unlucky day when I dint meet dear, and there happens to have 3 couples surrounding me.. wahahaha! super green mosnter by then.. =\ I dont have him to support me when the mrt jerks.. I dont have him to talk to me during the ride.. I dont have him to touch when I'm feeling naughty.. I dont have him to stroke my hair.. I dont have him to open the pathway for me when I needed to alight.. I dont have him to hold my hands.. I dont have him to kiss me goodbye when I'm leaving.. aww~ I juz hate them..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home